I, the subject of personal data, in accordance with Federal Law No. 152 of July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data", provide Groupexim Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the Operator), located at NGM, G.T. Road, Gharaunda, Karnal Haryana (India), consent to the processing of personal data specified by me in the form of a web-chat and /or in the order form and feedback form on the website on the Internet, owned by the Operator.
1. The composition of the personal data provided by me is as follows: full name, email address and phone number.
2. The purposes of processing my personal data are: to ensure the exchange of short text messages in the online dialogue mode and to ensure the functioning of sending a feedback message.
3. Consent is granted to perform the following actions (operations) with the personal data specified in this consent: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), use, transfer (provision, access), blocking, deletion, destruction, carried out both using automation tools (automated processing) and without the use of such means (non-automated processing).
4. I understand and agree that providing the Operator with any information about myself that is not contact and does not relate to the purposes of this consent, as well as providing information related to state, banking and/or trade secrets, information about race and/or nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, state of health, intimate life is prohibited.
5. If I decide to provide the Operator with any information (any data), I undertake to provide only reliable and up-to-date information and have no right to mislead the Operator about my identity, to report false or unreliable information about myself.
6. I understand and agree that the Operator does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by me, and does not have the ability to assess my legal capacity and assumes that I provide reliable personal data and keep such data up to date.
7. The consent is valid upon achievement of the processing goals or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
8. The consent may be withdrawn by me at any time on the basis of my written application.